B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Epic in every way

So much effort put into every single one of those animations. This goes to show how devoted you are to animation and how much you care about your fans! :) Love the random drop into Bar 9 Strung Out :D

WII PARODY WII PARODY

Ehm

I did not enjoy that in the slightest. Not funny, bad animation, bad storyline, TERRIBLE voice acting...try harder.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

Awesome!!!

Its so cool how much hank changes over the series...AND WHAT IS THAT SONG CALLED!!!!! I WANTS IT!!!

Beatbox 2 Beatbox 2

Awesome

Couldn't get a beat going, but the presentation of this game is spectacualr! And for that alone I give you a 4 and a 9! Just make the gameplay better mate!

3D-xelu responds:

thanks a lot :P sry.. i was around 14\13 years old when i did this sooo.. beside the fact that i don't know any action script right now... then.. i had ABSOLUTELY no idea about it :P sooooo sry cause there is no gameplay element at all :P

Purgatorium Purgatorium

Holy crap

All this game is is a cheap, short barrage of age old scares that we've all seen before...and I love it! It's atmospheric , creepy and the graphics are beautiful. And that ending. It's just cruel. If you like to read everything the ending will scare you a lot more. Can't wait for Exmortis 3. Ben Leffler, you are an inspiration! :)

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

Good, but makes me hurt...

Oooooooo my brain! I just have to stick with m=Mouse Avoiders and Maze Games until I get CS4 (tommorow), then I will proceed to rule Newgrounds (in my dreams)! Very, VERY useful information, and I agree with lolghurt: Flash 8 SUCKS.

xKore - Beast Mode xKore - Beast Mode

2 Weeks!

2 weeks of not having your outrageous tunes stealing all the good reviews! ;) Would love to collab with you one day man! Probs never gonna happen, but people like you are bringing the Newgrounds scene into the present, and I hope I can help as well! Brb the song just dropped again! >:D Keep it up bro!

Reflections &amp;gt;Remaster&amp;lt; Reflections >Remaster<

Urgh :L

The whole song has just got louder, not clearer. Most of the song is no pushing the reds and is actually painful to listen to. You've taken 1 step forward and 2 backwards :L The original was so good, but all this version does is amplify the muddy parts of the original. So close to perfection, yet so far. Try again, please! :)

iNfliktioN

mr-jazzman responds:

It actually just depends on what you're listening through bro. In my bass-biased headphones, I end up getting enough bass (which is actually an illusion, cuz there's no bass through other systems). I disagree; there is no clipping in the track at any point, which is what the red signifies. Sure, it's louder, but so be it; if you think it's too loud, then you can always manually adjust the volume so that it's more comfortable to listen to on your system. I will agree that the muddy parts come out more, which is because I was applying new techniques to an old track...and because of that, I didn't actually fix the tone, but only attempted to mix it differently. I really don't consider this 1 step forward and 2 steps back; I was simply exercising some new techniques I learned, and it ended up not working out. Oh well. Not every experiment will work out, will it?

Grime - Void Grime - Void

Sik tune man!

Really original and intriguing, and some of the synths are really trippy! Are you still with FaceKiller Productions? They seem to have gone siletn :L Anyways, peace.

iNfliktioN

dicool27 responds:

No they are still kickin :D
btw thanks for the comment!
Grime.