Beatbox 2 Beatbox 2

Awesome

Couldn't get a beat going, but the presentation of this game is spectacualr! And for that alone I give you a 4 and a 9! Just make the gameplay better mate!

3D-xelu responds:

thanks a lot :P sry.. i was around 14\13 years old when i did this sooo.. beside the fact that i don't know any action script right now... then.. i had ABSOLUTELY no idea about it :P sooooo sry cause there is no gameplay element at all :P

Purgatorium Purgatorium

Holy crap

All this game is is a cheap, short barrage of age old scares that we've all seen before...and I love it! It's atmospheric , creepy and the graphics are beautiful. And that ending. It's just cruel. If you like to read everything the ending will scare you a lot more. Can't wait for Exmortis 3. Ben Leffler, you are an inspiration! :)

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

Good, but makes me hurt...

Oooooooo my brain! I just have to stick with m=Mouse Avoiders and Maze Games until I get CS4 (tommorow), then I will proceed to rule Newgrounds (in my dreams)! Very, VERY useful information, and I agree with lolghurt: Flash 8 SUCKS.

Exmortis Exmortis

Bloody hell!

Almost everything on this game is perfect. The graphics are amazing, the story and ending are immersive, the audio is good and, Ben Leffler, you havce well and truly mastered the art of scaring other Newgrounders shitless! Only looses marks for a couple of cheesy events and sometimes boring diaries. Keep it up, and bring forth Exmortis 3! :)