B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Epic in every way

So much effort put into every single one of those animations. This goes to show how devoted you are to animation and how much you care about your fans! :) Love the random drop into Bar 9 Strung Out :D

WII PARODY WII PARODY

Ehm

I did not enjoy that in the slightest. Not funny, bad animation, bad storyline, TERRIBLE voice acting...try harder.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

Awesome!!!

Its so cool how much hank changes over the series...AND WHAT IS THAT SONG CALLED!!!!! I WANTS IT!!!

WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

Awesome!

So fluid, thoughful and interesting! Really makes you think about the fact that most of the stuff you own has gone through so much to get to you! 10/10 5/5! Nothing but love for this animation! :)

Veinom responds:

thank you for such a nice and warm comment. soothes my soul to know that my work has touched someone so deep :)

Davidfield Davidfield

Cool?

No. Its not cool. Or funny. It should have been blammed ages ago.

Click for epicness Click for epicness

Well...

I'll give you one star for bothering to look for and download the Newgrounds Christmas preloader. Other than that: crap and pointless.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Epicly epic!

The fight scenes in this movie make me smile and want to make something on pivot, and the sprites mix well with the new art to make for an exiting movie. Bravo, Alvin! But that cliffhangar annoyed the hell outa me.

DO A BARREL ROLL!

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Different...

...but in a kickass, entertaining way! :)